Friday 25 November 2011

Intro


"I love you, You love me, We're a happy family!" Rosie sang as she skipped along beside her grandmother.



 "Gramma, who invented that song?" Rosie asked, stopping dead in her tracks.



"If I'm not mistaken, that's a song from an old show I used to watch when I was three.  Something about a magical stuffed toy that could sing and dance." Her grandmother answered pinching her cheek.



"Aw Gramma, I wish you'd stop doing that.  You're gonna rip my cheek off or something!"  Rosie complained as she rubbed her cheek.
"I'm sorry flower, did I hurt you?"
"No Gramma, I'm fine"



"Good to hear that." Her grandmother responded. 
"With a great big hug and a kiss frome me to you, won't you say you love me too." They sang together.



Just then Rosie's grandmother stopped.  "Rosie!  Look!" She said twirling Rosie around to see.
"Wow" Rosie exclaimed, "What is this place?" She asked.
"This place."  Her grandmother began, "Is where I went to high school."



"Wow" exclaimed Rosie.



"But Gramma?"
"Yes flower?"
"What happened to the school?  Why isn't it still opened?" Rosie asked.
"Well you see flower, the school closed only two months after I started here." She answered.
"Why did it close?"
"There was an accident.  A terrible, terrible accident.  Someone passed away."
"Who?"  Rosie asked eager to hear more.



"How would you like to hear the whole story flower?"
"I would love that Gramma!  Tell me!" 
"Well" Rosie's Grandmother began taking out some pictures, "It all started fifty years ago....."

 


"On October 4th 2011......"


"A month after school had started that year."


Click HERE if you wanna Rec.

No comments:

Post a Comment