Saturday 26 November 2011

Chapter 2

"ELLIE LET GO!  YOUR KILLING ME!" I yelled, gasping for air.  "You'd be less of a pain if you were dead! Shut up!" she yelled back.  God!  Where was a teacher when you needed one?!


"Ellie STOP!" I screamed, pushing her away from me.  With her finally off of me I darted in the other direction.


'This can't be happening, my sister is trying to ACTUALLY kill me!' my mind screamed as I ran for the gym doors.  I didn't know where I was going, I just had to get away from Ellie.


I turned a corner quickly and climbed the stairs to the gym's balcony.  Up there, there was a supply closet I could hide in until Ellie calmed down.


But I went the wrong way and found myself standing on the ledge where the gym's bleachers usually locked onto.  'Oh No!'  I thought.  I turned quickly, hoping I could still make it but insted....


I ran right into Ellie, who quickly reached for my throat again.  "That's it you little brat!" she yelled, trying to push me off the ledge.


I was angry, I hadn't done anything wrong in the first place and now here Ellie was trying to kill me!  I couldn't let her win, not again!  I pushed her off of me with all my force, I pushed her off of me...


...she lost her footing...

 
...and fell back off the gym's balcony.  'What have I done!?' I thought quickly.


 
 "ELLIE!" I screamed. 'Oh no! This isn't happening! This isn't happening!' my mind raced.


I quickly reached over the ledge.  "ELLIE!" I yelled once more, but she was far from my grasp.


So insted I watched the fear in her eyes as she fell.  I listened to her screaming my name, not out of anger, but out of desperation.


 
But there was nothing I could do but watch my sister, my sister-the sister who used to braid my hair, play with me and tell me stories.  Who used to read me to sleep and share with me her secrets-quickly plummet to the ground.


I tryed to think of a way to save her but there was no way...she just kept falling...


...and falling...


...until I herd it.  That loud thud and the ear splitting sound of breaking bones, I knew then that it was over...but how I had wished it was not.



Quickly I looked down and a scream escaped my mouth and echoed through the gym.


There she was lying on the floor, stiff as ice, not moving.  Then reality hit me...


...I was now a murder...


...I had killed my sister in cold blood...


Click HERE if you wanna Rec.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG!!! actually good at that bitch died lol :)

    ReplyDelete